Monday, April 28, 2014

Steve Marshall - Exercise 4 WIP

I worked on this over the weekend for a couple hours both Saturday & Sunday. I'd call this a little more than blocking. I am going to keep working it to try and push it up a to another level of polish.


Animation51 Exercise 4 WIP from Steve Marshall on Vimeo.

I'm not keeping the deadlines because I want to focus more on pushing my animation to another level overall. I was greatly inspired by the work over at http://animation51.blogspot.com/. Working fast and on deadline is something I already do at work, so speed isn't where my work is currently suffering. Quality, quality, quality! That's what I need to focus on.

If anyone has any thoughts or comments on how to make this better, I could definitely use them, and they would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: